- Type: Plate Freezer
- Place of Origin: Japan
- Brand Name: Quick Food Freezer with CAS Function
- Capacity: 20 Trays
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export Packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months from when the order is placed|
SpecificationsFreezing Capacity: 60Kg - 100Kg/H.
Ø Cells Alive System retrofitted quick freezer, batch type with 20 trays.
Ø Suitable for hotels & restaurants.
Ø Seasonal food materials can be purchased with cheaper price, frozen by CAS freezer, stocked in cold storage and then be served throughout the year.
Ø Freshness, taste, flavor and color are restored like as original food and without dripping.
Ø Cuisines can be cooked quickly and easily in free time for busy working customers.
Ø Labor charge is equalized regardless of idle/busy season.
Ø Waste and loss of food materials are minimized when applying CAS freezer and the incurred costly loss can readily become a profit.
Ø This system can meet the client demands who are requesting to bring back the delicious food as souvenirs for their children at home.
Ø If you are currently using quick freezer, CAS retrofitting can easily be installed to your system.
Batch Type Quick freezer with CAS Machine for 20 Trays
Stainless Steel SUS 304
|Stainless Steel SUS 304|
W620xH1100 with Heater 1 Set
W550xH1100 with Heater 1 Set
W600xD400xH20 20 pieces
|Electric Capacity||3 Phase 200 V16.8 kW Single phase 100 V1.1 kW|
- Compressor of 20HP E/T -65C will be locally procured by the buyer due to after service point of view.
- On site set up is possible.
- For improvement, this specification might be changed without notice.
What makes CAS different?
A quick review about the other benefits of Cells Alive System (CAS) Function :
1. No dripping after being thawed, therefore, the loss of nutritional components such as protein, etc. is prevented.
2. The water-holding capacity is retained.
3. Keep the tastiness.
4. Keep the amino acids.
5. Keep the original fresh flavor.
6. Keep the food color, texture and quality intact.
7. Preventing oxidation.
8. Restrain denaturalization of protein.
9. Significant reduction in the waste amount.